WinLpt (WndLpt) manages 12 or 8 LPT port pins in strict accordance with the script or music visualization. When working through the COM port, up to 32 signals are available.
Latest release:WinLpt v0.2.9-com
• Automatic LPT pins direction by Script
• Manual direction by mouse or keyboard
• Easy script debugger (just press F12)
• Music Visualization with 1..12 LEDs (StereoMixer, Line in, Microphone)
• Visualization plugin for players Winamp, WMP, AIMP2
• Response to all LPT inputs, outputs (or pins)
• Preview LEDs supported
• Useful Tools: LPT Buttons, Stroboscope, EasyDrive
Additional abilities of new ver. WinLpt-v0.2.9-com:
• Generic Serial Output plugin
• Sends data to any COM-port (RS-232 or USB-emulated)
• Manage or Music Visualization for 1..32 LEDS/outputs via Arduino.
• Available for any PC and Laptops which have a USB port
• English, Italian, Russian interfaces.