WndLpt Application — wndlpt.exe
1. Just run wndlpt.exe (menu: Start > All programs > WndLpt > WndLpt)
2. Open or Drag-n-Drop text file with script OR Select the "Music" field.
3. Script will be automatically compiled and run OR Play Music. JUST ALL!
4. Now look at the LEDs or other devices connected to LPT port.
Command line features
* For low-level LPT I/O used winring0 or inpout32.
* Default LPT port is 0x378 in hexadecimal (or 888 in decimal).
* Other port may be specified by the registry key (be careful with that key):
* LPT Port must be configured into EPP mode with BIOS Settings:
Onboard Parallel Port = Enabled or 0x378h
Parallel Port Mode = EPP
1. On startup without command line arguments WndLpt trying to run a script "autorun.txt".
2. The window can be hidden and shown using the context menu icon in the taskbar.
3. In the "scripts" directory you can find some training examples.
4. The script stops when it detects errors in it.
5. Unessential errors will be ignored.
6. Script is ANSI or Unicode text. Maximum script file size restricted by 64 kB for reasons of common sense.