The LPT Buttons Tool
The LPT Stroboscope Tool
Program generates precise pulses in two possible modes: "Delay – Pulse", "Period – Duty cycle". Due to Stroboscope tool You can easy use LPT port as driver to handle stroboscope unit or for any other purposes.
1. Smooth regulation.
2. Eleven presets for Delay and Pulse parts (Period and Duty cycle).
3. Joining of presets.
4. Time interval precision error less then 2 ms.
Use right mouse button click to fast change preset.
Use small "..." button in left down corner to save or reload settings.
The EasyDrive Tool
Easy Step Drive direction tool. Use LPT port settings from WndLpt.
Use LPT port pins 2, 3, 4, 5 for stepdrive driver connection.
1. Ramps (Acc and Dcc).
3. Direction systems: 1-2-3-4, 12-23-34-41, 1-12-2-23-3-34-4-41.
4. Speed and Position palettes.
5. Stable working up to 10000 steps per minute.
Use right mouse button click to change speed or position preset in palete.
Use "..." button near the "Other" label to calibrate timings.
The LptPort Tool
Simple console application for handling LPT port's 12 output pins with keyboard.
* All tools use LPT port address from WndLpt settings.
* For low-level LPT I/O used winring0 or inpout32.
* Default LPT port is 0x378 in hexadecimal (or 888 in decimal).
* Other port may be specified by the registry key (be careful with that key):
* LPT Port must be configured into EPP mode with BIOS Settings:
Onboard Parallel Port = Enabled or 0x378h
Parallel Port Mode = EPP